1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty to inform set out in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided: the owner of www.devoleg.es is Marta Santalla with Tax ID 36092006S, and registered office Mision Biologica de Galicia, Pontevedra with contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS:USERS are those accessing and/or using this DEVOLEG portal, who agree to the General Conditions of Use contained herein upon accessing and/or using the site. These conditions shall apply regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: DEVOLEG provides access to a range of information, services, programs, and data (hereinafter “the content”) on the Internet which belong to DEVOLEG and which the USER may have access to. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be required to access certain services or contents.
Upon registering, the USER is responsible for providing true and lawful information. The USER may be provided with a password upon registering which he/she shall be responsible for, undertaking to ensure the password is used diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to use the content and services that DEVOLEG offers through its website appropriately, committing to abstain from using them for activities that may be unlawful, or contrary to public order, national defense, or public health.
In any case, DEVOLEG reserves the right to unilaterally modify the structure and design of the website at any time and without prior notice; this includes modifying or removing services, content, and the website conditions of access and/or use.
Likewise, DEVOLEG reserves the right to modify these conditions of use and any other specific conditions on the website at any time.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we hereby inform the USER that the personal data provided voluntarily, through any data collection process, will be incorporated into the automated personal data processing activities owned by DEVOLEG with the purpose of providing our services and keeping you informed on matters relating to the company’s business and its services. Fields marked with “*” are mandatory, and the failure to fill out these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the services and information offered on the website. The data contained in these fields will be treated confidentially.
DEVOLEG fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with confidentiality commitments inherent to its business.
DEVOLEG has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances under which the data is processed; such measures are aimed at preventing the alteration, loss, or unauthorised access or processing of the data as far as possible and always according to the current state of the art. Data may need to be transferred to data processors, collaborating companies, or public administrations (which can verify the veracity of the data) to carry out the aforementioned activities.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if the USER provides personal data referring to natural persons other than themselves, the USER must inform such individuals of the content of this clause prior to providing the data.
DEVOLEG as the controller processing the personal data, guarantees the USER’S rights of information, access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, the right to object, and the right to data portability, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. The USER may exercise these rights at any time by sending a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of their ID card or passport.
DEVOLEG guarantees that all commercial communications sent to its customers comply with current legislation.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and Law 9/2014 on General Telecommunications, the USER is informed that DEVOLEG may send information about products and services of interest by electronic means, which the USER hereby consents to.
This consent may be revoked at any time by writing to email@example.com
Some cookies used on this website may not be related to DEVOLEG. This is because some of the website pages have embedded content from third party websites (such as a You Tube video).
As such content comes from another website, DEVOLEG does not control the corresponding cookie settings. Refer to these third party websites if you wish to change your cookie preferences.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: DEVOLEG, itself or as an assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.). The reproduction, distribution, public communication, or provision of the content of this website in whole or in part, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without DEVOLEG authorisation.
The USER undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by DEVOLEG The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the website.
7. LIABILITY AND GUARANTEE DISCLAIMER:DEVOLEG is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, but are not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, lack of website availability, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent such situations.
Nor is DEVOLEG liable for deficiencies in the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimised versions of any browser, possible security errors, or potential damage that may be caused to the USER’S computer system, files or documents stored therein, as a result of viruses on the USER’S computer used to connect to the website services and content, telephone faults, interferences, omissions or disconnections of the electronic operating system caused by reasons beyond the control of DEVOLEG Furthermore,DEVOLEGis not responsible for the knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have regarding the circumstances, characteristics, and conditions of the USER’S access to and use of the website, its information, and services. DEVOLEG is not liable for any illicit, negligent, or fraudulent use by the USER of this website, its content, and services, that is contrary to these General Conditions or the accepted general uses, contravenes public order, or is done so in bad faith.
8. MODIFICATIONS: DEVOLEG reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the website, without prior notice; it may change, delete, or add content and services provided through the website, as well as the way in which the content is presented or located in the website.
9. LINKS:If DEVOLEG contains links or hyper links to other Internet sites, DEVOLEG shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. DEVOLEG does not assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an external website under any circumstances, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyper links or on other Internet sites. Furthermore, the inclusion of such external links does not imply that there is any type of association, merger, or participation with the entities owning such links.
10. EXCLUSION RIGHT:DEVOLEG reserves the right to block a USER from accessing the site without prior notice, upon its own initiative or at the request of a third party, if there is any sign that the services offered have been used fraudulently, as well as users who violate these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL DETAILS: DEVOLEG will pursue any breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY: DEVOLEG may modify these conditions, duly publishing them on the website. These conditions will be valid for as long as they are published and until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:The relationship between DEVOLEG and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Pontevedra.