The agronomic importance of the fruit or pod of common bean lie in its use as a dry legume as its most recent use as fresh or processed vegetable. The expected project outcomes include genetic dissection of the characters involved in pod development, which will help improvement strategies to control the string and seed dispersal, and consequently the yield and quality of a crop of economic importance such as common bean. While we understand the genetic mechanisms that regulate these characters will also be possible to investigate its evolution during domestication occurred in common bean.
- EVENTO FINAL PROTEINLEG 9 MARZO 2023
- Divulgación en la Universidad de Almería del proyecto PROTEINLEG
- Foro de innovación en el sector agroalimentario: iniciativas destinadas al bienestar animal y humano a través del desarrollo de ingredientes alternativos
- Cultivos de Leguminosas Grano para todos los usos
- Publicado el audiovisual divulgativo del proyecto Proteinleg
No comments to show.