This project tries to respond to the growing need to adapt green bean production to market demand in terms of quality. Faced with this technological challenge, the project highlights the intrinsic potential of adaptation and quality of native horticultural green bean biodiversity, made new varieties that better exploit the biological processes of production systems, and with superior quality, which It will have a positive impact on the opening of new marketing channels and on the improvement of the sustainability of agricultural production. The achievement of the objectives proposed in OPTIBEAN will be the result of integrating the commercial experience and agricultural technology that RAMIRO ARNEDO SA and LARA CASTAÑEDA SURL have acquired in the production and commercialization of seeds and green bean fruits in recent years, together with the scientific knowledge and R & D trajectory of the groups of researchers of the UNIVERSITY OF ALMERÍA and the MISIÓN BIOLÓGICA DE GALICIA-CSIC in the genetic improvement of this species.
- Cultivos de Leguminosas Grano para todos los usos
- Publicado el audiovisual divulgativo del proyecto Proteinleg
- Jornada transcurrida Va de Agro
- Co-innovando en el sector agroalimentario y forestal VA DE AGRO
- Charla I con agentes del sector ¿Cómo afecta la actual crisis en Ucrania a la ganadería gallega?
No comments to show.